1. CREATE PLAN about Preventive Measures to Manage a Suspected Case.
2. KROTIRI RESORT has "Health First" Certificate, proving that Government Health and Safety Protocoles are being followed.
3. KROTIRI RESORT defines GEORGE ZIOUPOS (0030 697 250 1878) as COORDINATOR in order to supervise the implementation of the Plan and train the Staff.
4. KROTIRI RESORT cooperates with AEGEAN MEDICAL SERVICE, that provides secondary health care services and acts according to the instructions of Greek Health Org. for the control of COVID-19, TRANSFER and in particular is trained in taking a nasopharyngeal sample for molecular testing from a suspected case. COVID HOSPITAL - POLYGYROS.
5. We provide all necessary Means of Personal Protection (MPP) to our Staff: 1) Cotton Masks, 2) Face Shields and 3) Single use Gloves and Robes.
6. We renew the methods and practices of Cleaning and Disinfection. All members of the Staff are provided with Disinfecting Sprays for surfaces such as Benches, Shelves, Troleys, Furniture, Handles, Railes, Controls etc.
7. We provide FROISEPT-HAND GEL in all departments.
8. We follow the Basic Measures to Avoid Transmission of the virus:
• Washing Hands regularly or use of Antiseptic Gel.
• Physical Distancing.
• Use the Elbow when Sneezing.
• Avoid touching Mouth, Nose and Eyes with the hands.
• Avoid Handshake.
9. Daily Thermometer of all members of the Staff. We keep Record.
• We inform with Leaflets and Cards about Hygiene Measures. We have also created a page in our website www.krotiriresort.gr, COVID-19 2021.
• Regular Disinfection of Reception.
• Place Key Cards in a pot for Disinfection.
• Check OUT until 11:00 and Check IN from 15:00. This change is Obligatory in order to ensure diligent Cleaning, Disinfection and Ventilation of the room between different accomodations.
• During accomodation, Cleaning every second day (avoiding personal contact of the staff with the guests). Daily Ventilation.
• Change of Sheets and Towels every second day.
• CLEANING PROTOCOL of DEPARTURE-ARRIVAL:
o Diligent Cleaning and Drying.
o Disinfection with ROOM FOGGER with one Capsule for 5 minutes with closed doors and Nobody in the room.
o Then we leave the Disinfectant to act for 15 minutes.
o Finally we Ventilate for 20 minutes.
o Each Capsule has unique bar code. We scan it with AgroSpeCom App and receive the Certificate for that specific Disinfection.
o The Disinfectant is approved from National Medicine Organization, has declaration of effectiveness against Covid-19, as well as a series of EN Certificates for safe contact with all materials and surfaces. It also diffuses without leaving spots.
• CLEANING AND DISINFECTION of a PATIENT ROOM:
o It requires Ventilation and Diligent Cleaning of all surfaces that the patient has touched such as Handles, Toilet etc.
o Cleaning Protocol of Departure-Arrival with Room Fogger.
12. PUBLIC AREAS:
• We follow the Basic Measures to Avoid Transmission of the virus.
• Regular Disinfection.
• Place Antiseptic Gel in all Public Areas.
• Avoid Overcrowding in Public Areas (4 persons/10 sq.m).
• Avoid Overcrowding in WC's.
• We recommend at WC's, the users to flash the toilet while the cover is down.
Salonikiou Beach, Agios Nikolaos, Sithonia Chalkidiki P.C. 63078 P.Box. 44